Data - GPRS/WiFi

kormoch

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I bought Nokia Lumia 720. Nokia had already designed Lumia 820, 920, 620, 520 etc and I thought it has fixed lots of bugs and problems during the course of designing Lumia 720. But in fact there are lots of problems yet to fix.

1. Is there any way to disable GPRS while using free WiFi? My account balance is getting low while using WiFi - it means GPRS is also active during the usage of WiFi.
2. MicroSD works in my N-8. I used same microSD in Lumia 720 and took a photograph. this made the lumia 720 hanged. I formatted microSD and insert again in Lumia 720 but the same problem repeated again.

greenspot

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
1. You can turning off data connection from setting. Setting - cellular - data connection OFF
2. Did "hanged" here mean your L720 freeze?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Get a battery app (eg Arthur Semenov), you can pin the GPRS shortcut to start screen

Micro-SD cards for Lumia must be high speed type Or you run into problems..

kormoch

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much all!

Problem solved for MOBILE DATA connecton

Is there any option to browse/explore local files and folders stored in Nokia Lumia 720 hard disk?

Keyboard does not have back - forth curser mover...when I type whole sentence and tried to delete a letter in a word, I had to delete whole word.

Soyeb Mullick

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
touch near the letter u want to delete, do not release the touch till the time u see the 'cursor' drag ur finger to move the cursor to ur desired latter.... :)
no there is no such option u could explore the hard drive files in ur phone..... :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny