Desktop calendar giving me error messages

pintree3

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
It is an old calendar which no longer seems to exist 'Active desktop Calendar' from Xemico--the website no longer exists either. I need it since I have all important appointments set up on it. I need it for at least a month and then can change it. These errors came after an re-install of windows. It was working fine before (though I've had this problem before i can't find the solution). The errors are: Error Reading Original Wallpaper Image. followed by, DrawRGB Centered Replicated Error 1 and DrawRGB Centered Replicated Error 1. Clicking ok on the errors removes my calendar and reverts windows to a 1 color desktop. Does anyone have a solution? WIthout the calendar the reminders do not pop up

pintree3

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
Found the solution. The problem seems to be with the windows desktop size of the images it offers. I created my own (Cortana image) 1700 X 956 centered not stretched, and the problem no longer exists. I hope this helps the few who may still love that old small app or any other Calendar or app which may cause the same problem.