Despicable Me : Minion Rush - Multiple Platform Problem

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem after April 24th update. App closes/crashes after splash screen. Nokia Lumia 520 in Australia.

Not sure if that's the latest update. I know we had one go out around that time which caused some crashing but we have since put out another update that resolves the issue. However, if you don't see another update, uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it seems to be a solid workaround for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience!

cacalhoun

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I am having a problem playing my game. I unsubscribe and subscribe again but when it is done downloading I touch the app to start playing and then it disappears. I can't even play the game :( HELP

jcg521

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I have Minion Rush on my iPod that I've been playing for over a year. I just got a tablet that I want to play on as well. Can I merge my two devices without losing any of my progress?

Liam NG

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
I have been playing Minion Rush on my Lumia 520. And I want to sync my cloud data to my Xperia st18i. On my Lumia 520, I logged in with FB and all my data is there. I don't want to loose all the data. Can you tell me how please?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usher2hell