Edge known issues thread

DMarie04

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately JazMac, my print page looks just like yours EXCEPT FOR the Print/Cancel boxes at the very bottom!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

JFrzr

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Edge save password dialog fails to appear on selected web sites. Is there no way to save a logon/password when the question fails to appear?

RistoH

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Cannot open password protected website because there's nowhere to input username and password. And loaded page says access restricted or something like that.

TheArcaneFlame

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
On some websites, it will not remember usernames and passwords when I tell it to. Every time I visit certain sites the login dialog box is displayed with empty fields. If I tell it to remember the values entered it will sign in successfully but then prompt me again the next time I need to authenticate to the site.

If I leave a computer locked for any long amount of time, generally a few hours, the edge browser will have crashed and only shows a black screen when the system is unlocked. It will not respond to any commands so it has to be forced closed through task manager.

There are other general stability issues with the browser crashing randomly but the first two issues have been the most annoying for me so far.

patternjake

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Biggest issue, If you have Windows Store open while Edge is open, BOTH of them crash. This has been replicated on both my brothers PC and my older PC.

kobusaf

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else have an issue with content getting cut off when tying to take a web note on a page with a lot of content? If I'm on a long Wikipedia page, for instance, the content gets truncated when I go into web note mode and I can't get it to load the rest of the page. Very frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corin