Feedback on 15007 update??

Kucheto00

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
Since upgrade to this update, 15007, I'm not able to launch Store anymore.*When I*try to open it, it just flashes*for a second and nothing else. I tries to reset it via Apps and Features but it's grayed out. How can I get this fixed? I've tried soft reset*but*nothing works??
Anyone else seen this? Any suggestions on a fix?

Thx

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Store ok so far for me on this build. Facebook has updated itself today (not that I use it very much), also the Amazon and OneNote apps have also had updates today.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I think we all have it, and it persists even in 150014. Together with the action center "quiet hours" bug.

Yeah, I've even got it on my ICON. THAT is like a statement that would be on a specifically Enterprise Version seems to me.

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 15014.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
In the list of fixes to 15014: "[FONT=&quot]We have fixed the issue causing some devices on Build 15007 to frequently reboot.[/FONT]"

Thank the heavens. Now can we please make sure this never happens again? Because that was painful.

njstol01

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I was having frequent reboot issues earlier this week, but I was also getting SD card errors. But when I took the SD Card out, the rebooting issues went away. Don't know what day the update was installed relative to this, but it was pretty close. But now I've just noticed that I no longer have a voicemail icon on the top - just history, favorites and the keypad. Unless the voicemail is on an app on the old SC card? (wouldn't think so!)

njstol01

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Interesting extra tidbit of data. As I mentioned above, the reboot issue went away when I took out the old card. Yesterday my new 64GB SDXC card arrived and put it in. No issues with rebooting until........I started copying apps back to it this morning. I guess I'll check to see if the 15014 update is available for my phone before I do anything else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BulkExtreme