Finally Registered

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello all!

I have been a long time lurker, first time poster here on WP central. I have been using iOS since launch as well as Android (since FroYo). I dabbled into Windows phone with the Lumia 900 a few months ago, however the low resolution (which looked quite good in all honesty) and the fact that WP8 wouldn't be coming to the device had me return it.

With windows phone 8 and the Lumia 920 just around the corner, I am back and ready as ever to give it a go. I am hopefully that integration with Windows 8 is going to be as good (BETTER, hopefully) as the integration between OSX and iOS.

Now it's just a waiting game, and I will be honest, it was painful not putting in a preorder for the iPhone 5, especially since Nokia hasn't officially announced a launch date for this thing! I just hope we don't get pooped on by being told that full version updates will cease (not too worried as something like WP9 likely won't hit for at LEAST a year or two).

Anyway, crossing my fingers that this thing blows me away. Really getting tired of the iPhone...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPC. If the rumors are to be believed, we should have a 920 out by next month, around this time (21st of October).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz