Free $20 app credit.... Jump on this !!!!

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Registered for mine on the 4th, no probs with the site then. Have still not received my voucher through email yet. Even checked my spam/junk folders just in case. I hope it comes. I have a few apps I really wanted to buy with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrockettGTO

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Finished 15 min ago still waiting. I wasn't happy about having to set up yet another account. Although I just used my windows live account, was a bit leary about allowing access to my contacts, profile etc

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I have tried both of our Lumia 928s on this with IE, Safari, Chrome and Firefox. One phone is several months old and the other one is only a few days old.

I just keep getting the try again later message. For about 24 hours now.

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Tried again tonight. Same issue as before. It simply gives me the something went wrong garbage.

I went to contact support on nokias end. Their online support is always listed as 'busy' so I can never connect. I tried calling 3 separate time but man they have some reps with REALLY thick accents. I'm not sure if it's overseas support or what, but I couldn't understand a word they said every call. Gave my wife the phone on the last call. She looked at me, hung up and said 'they really expect to provide support when you can't understand anyone?'

Sounds like I may have to take it to social media. Couldn't find an email address for support.

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Apparently you can't redeem both the app voucher and the camera grip offer from Rogers, so I'm opting for the camera grip lol

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020

braindoc

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I got my credit the other day. I took a couple of tries over two days to get through the registration process and then about 5 days before I got an email containing the code for the $20 credit. But it does work. Keep trying if you are having problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria