[Free App] Sofa - A Journal for Windows Phone 8

y2bd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone. Have you ever wanted to keep a journal or a diary? I did, and coming from iOS I was sorely disappointed in the current selection of journal applications. So I went and made my own!

sofa.jpg

Sofa is a clean, modern, and uncluttered journal application. Write your entries in a distraction-free space, #tag your entries for organization, attach a photo for context, and backup all of your data to SkyDrive for safekeeping!

Sofa is a free, ad-supported application. You can remove the ads if you wish with a simple in-app purchase.

Download Sofa here: Sofa | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store

sofa_indep_qr.png

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks useful and interesting. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with members.

y2bd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Update v1.1 is now in the store! It brings a new live tile that flips between your images, integration with the Nokia Imaging SDK for minor photo editing, and the ability to share your entries (awesome if you have a blog that allows entries by email!).

Like always, Sofa is free, so don't be afraid to try it out!

y2bd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
4 words: "It's worth a lot"

Ahaha, thank you so much! You might be the first (I honestly have no idea because Microsoft is taking its sweet time reporting download/purchase stats) to take that option!

By the way, I saw your review/feedback. Hmm, there's an iOS app that lets you attach "moods" to diary entries, perhaps I can explore that.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to restore from the SkyDrive backup? I'm setting up a/new phone, and I'd sure hate to lose a months worth of entries.

y2bd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to restore from the SkyDrive backup? I'm setting up a/new phone, and I'd sure hate to lose a months worth of entries.
At the moment only export is supported (I guess it's more of a backup than an export) but I'm currently working the kinks out on importing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788