Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

MarkusDindu

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Due to this updates, like ones for GTR2 and Six-Guns, have been put on hold. Unfortunately, I can't say 100% yes or no at this point in time on whether the games will be updated

Although Gameloft does support some of their games for a while, Microsoft needs to learn that when you must pay developers to make games and apps for you, they don't always provide care and support for those apps like a normal developer would.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So,
I saw the teaser trailer for "Age of Sparta", and its very much similar to "World At Arms" (almost identical , if not for the environment change).
Why create a copy of you own game rather than updating earlier titles?

Also, will "Age of Sparta" be an Xbox title?

Last edited:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
So,
I saw the teaser trailer for "Age of Sparta", and its very much similar to "World At Arms" (almost identical , if not for the environment change).
Why create a copy of you own game rather than updating earlier titles?

Also, will "Age of Sparta" be an Xbox title?

It is similar but we believe that the new time period and environment in which the game takes place will be appealing to both World at Arms players and new players across all platforms. WaA is one of our most popular games, so we are excited to give players a similar feel but a new look!

As for your second question...Will Age of Sparta be an XBox Title? Not at launch, but possible with an update! :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Why gameloft is not updating six guns for windows phone? The story is pending from 2013

A bunch of our game updates are temporarily on hold while we change around some resources in our Windows team. If anything should change, I'll let you all know. Sorry I don't have any better news at this time! ):

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Ryan, are we giving you to much hate for your team to get things done? Or... Are you guys MORE busy with OF COURSE android and apple? ( I use to have an android and apple device but couldn't care for them anymore )

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan, are we giving you to much hate for your team to get things done? Or... Are you guys MORE busy with OF COURSE android and apple? ( I use to have an android and apple device but couldn't care for them anymore )

Haha, no you guys aren't giving me too much hate! We don't prioritize one platform over the other, but we do have different resource sets on each team. That's why we are working on figuring out how to best serve the Windows community with the resources we have available :)

O! So its an indirect NO ,good.

It's a "things are on hold for the time being, so not right now" thing. Again, I'm sorry I don't have much better news right now, but I'll keep sharing any new information I get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital