Goodnight Sweet Prince

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Guess I jumped to the Radar at the right time, not that this actually affects my device, just psychologically feels good to have a supported device. They should make a documentary on how Dell screwed what is still regarded as one of the best 1st gen devices.

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately this was a case of a really good phone, released with poor execution, by a company that didn't really try all that hard to make it succeed.

This has been my favorite Windows Phone, so far, out of the 3 I've owned. I'm sad to see it die so quickly.

I'm hoping that Dell comes back with a nice (possibly qwerty-less and qwerty) WP8 device, later this year. It would make sense for them to do that, since they are going all-in on Windows 8 tablet (which WILL sell, imo)...at least I hope they do.

JustinMSalvato

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
SOMEBODY make a WP with a portrait slider keyboard

My phone is a Dell Venue Pro. After the most recent firmware update, everything works fine. The form factor is what sold me on it and of course, the OS. The DVP is an excellent phone from a horrible company.

Nokia, HTC, Samsung, somebody needs to make a Windows Phone with a portrait slider to replace the DVP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz