Hello... Android vs WP7 person...

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
In my personal respect, I had used BBOS, IOS, android and now I got a wp7.5, I have to say that android is a very useful platform in a lot of ways, and is very flexible and have a lot of useful apps, if I have to choice between wp7.5 and android, I'll get android but with the new wp8 Os things changes dramatically, because they are both flexible and respect to apps, wp8 is growing really fast and also have a most beautiful interface..

So my new choice will be a WP8!

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I've had one of pretty much every smartphone OS. Started with BB, decided to give iOS a try(WORST WEEK), traded it in for an Android, later got another Android, tried Symbian and now on WP7. There are only 2 that I would ever use again. WP, and Android. I like some things in the Androids and like pretty much everything about WP.

That being said, it looks like I will be heading back to Android soon. My Focus Flash is having some issues so I'm probably going to let my company put me on their plan which will be an Android, unless WP8 devices are released soon and I can pick one up before the company gets me one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wasifl