forumuser3

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I have been following windows central for awhile, but have finally taken the plunge to sign up and join in the discussions on here. I am a proud owner of a Lumia 650, which since the last update is now working amazingly and have fallen back in love with it again (was seriously considering jumping ship to android!)

I'm also hoping to get myself one of the new Xbox S, but until then I'm doing most of my gaming on my mobile due to traveling with work. If any one else games on their windows phone and is looking for other gamers, particularly Xbox live enabled games, then feel free to reply and I'll give my gamer tag.

Thanks for reading and will look forward to joining in on the forums more regularly.

forumuser3

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Basically play anything that is multiplayer or mmo, especially if Xbox live, e.g elements epic heroes, order and chaos, dragon mania legends, asphalt, age of empires- castle siege etc

forumuser3

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Mainly play lots of multiplayer or mmo such as order and chaos, Elements epic heroes, age of empires castle siege, asphalt 8, sims, dragon mania legends, etc anything with Xbox live added really

forumuser3

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Was looking for mobile mmos, but do play a few on pc, e.g. Eve online can be great, especially as its now free to play. Also like to say that its great using these forums, sometimes I read so much negativity around windows phone and its nice to hear so many other people still interested!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz