Help me decide on Lumia 1520 color

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
White then u can choose any color for ur case.

I personally hate masking the beauty of Lumias with a case. That said, yellow is one of those rare neutral colors that pretty much match with anything. What case color wouldn't work with yellow? Black? Cyan? Orange? Red? They all coordinate nicely with it.

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Me and my brother got red,but I was kinda wanting the yellow more....cause I like the matte better than gloss....but the new green is cool too....we both had a white Dell Streak for over 2 years....so we like the white...but wanted something different.....ide say I like yellow

justreason

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I got red because black is bland.. White is the new black.. Yellow is too bright and red is gorgeous.

Unless you are going to have your phone naked get black..

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Choosing a color is such a personal choice, these "help me pick a color" posts really perplex me.
Just go to the AT&T store (or wherever) and ask the sales person to pick one for you if you are truly incapable of making a choice for yourself.
OR, buy any color and put different color cases on it. (probably best choice)

Can someone help me decide...should I have Italian or Mexican food for dinner? :)

rhamblet

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I originally had a yellow pre-order. But when the backlight started spottingin the top right I filed an RMA.

They had no yellow exchange devices in stock, but I was sort of sick of yellow since like others have said, only a few themes look good, and I especially missed Teal.

Anyway I went with a white because black is way too boring.

I had concerns about scuffs, since I had a glossy white 900 that scuffed an ugly blue for some reason in my jeans. 4months in with whitey and no scuffs :)

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a friend who has a Metallic Red phone. He normally paints cars for a living, so he is pretty good at it. But he took his phone apart, treated and painted the shell the color he wanted. I really am thinking of having him do mine, even though it voids the warranty. But I might wait till next January before I do it. LoL

whatchamacallitss

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Choosing a color is such a personal choice, these "help me pick a color" posts really perplex me.
Just go to the AT&T store (or wherever) and ask the sales person to pick one for you if you are truly incapable of making a choice for yourself.
OR, buy any color and put different color cases on it. (probably best choice)

Can someone help me decide...should I have Italian or Mexican food for dinner? :)

Maybe if you had taken a minute to read my post instead of spewing your irrelevant garbage, you'd have seen I was asking for owners to tell me which of the two colors (white and yellow) hold up to daily abuse, scratches, and dust particles - in other words, which of the two colors is more durable.

Btw, I'd suggest you eat a type of food that leaves you less "perplexed" from simple threads on the Internet....

whatchamacallitss

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a friend who has a Metallic Red phone. He normally paints cars for a living, so he is pretty good at it. But he took his phone apart, treated and painted the shell the color he wanted. I really am thinking of having him do mine, even though it voids the warranty. But I might wait till next January before I do it. LoL

That sounds really cool. Be sure to post pics of the finished product!

whatchamacallitss

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I originally had a yellow pre-order. But when the backlight started spottingin the top right I filed an RMA.
They had no yellow exchange devices in stock, but I was sort of sick of yellow since like others have said, only a few themes look good, and I especially missed Teal.
Anyway I went with a white because black is way too boring.
I had concerns about scuffs, since I had a glossy white 900 that scuffed an ugly blue for some reason in my jeans. 4months in with whitey and no scuffs :)

Thanks for chiming in. Yes, I am leanings towards white now too since most owners here don't seem to have developed any scratches and/or scuffs.
Only 1.5 more weeks till I place the order! Can't wait!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcw666