How can message someone outside the country?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I read about it going away, but I thought like many apps that disappeared it would've come back fairly soon.

Guess not, gotta hold on to mine then :D

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
If you have more than one hotmail or outlook account, can you choose which account to use to chat with whoever on live messenger?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I read about it going away, but I thought like many apps that disappeared it would've come back fairly soon.

Guess not, gotta hold on to mine then :D

Yeah that's the reason my brother is holding onto his phone with buggy microphone! He won't exchange it only for Whatsapp. It's that serious ;)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
And just as I said that I got some weird problems with syncronising to my MS-account. I hope this resolves itself by the morning or I'm looking at a factory reset. That said, I only have a few people on Whatsapp, so it's not like I'd lose much even if I had to wait a month to get it back.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
And just as I said that I got some weird problems with syncronising to my MS-account. I hope this resolves itself by the morning or I'm looking at a factory reset. That said, I only have a few people on Whatsapp, so it's not like I'd lose much even if I had to wait a month to get it back.
Most MSFT issues have resolved on their own, so don't rush the factory reset just yet ;)

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
No, its a phone. There many apps for voice, including Skype that integrates with the WP8. Remember, WLM is being replaced by Skype early 2013.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
No, its a phone. There many apps for voice, including Skype that integrates with the WP8. Remember, WLM is being replaced by Skype early 2013.

Crap does that mean I won't be able to use WLM to chat with people on say a blackberry who obviously don't have Skype?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
OK so for people in the same country I'll text them. For people outside the country where texting is not feasible:
Blackberry users: windows live messenger and Kik messenger (and whatsapp if it ever comes back)
iPhone users: Kik messenger (and whatsapp if it ever comes back)

Any better solutions? This just feels like a very clunky solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddacker