How do I register a company account?

Sicka Altaar

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Greetings.

I am interested in building wp apps I am using a l920 so cannot side load the app after final compilation because windows is asking me to register a company account. I don't working for a company and the only email address I have is outlook.com but it doesn't work..
I need help please

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
You need a paid developer account. It is $19/yr. You can get discounts, e.g. free, if you are a student.

You don't have to be a company. Individuals can register as developers.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Once you registered with a developer account. Download the tools and one of the tool is to dev unlock your phone for sideloading apps. You can unlock up to 5 phones per dev account IIRC.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
A dev unlocked phone let you side apps you developed. Download and install VisualStudio express 2013 for WP. It will install everything you needed for developing and testing apps. That's how dev account works for developers. I don't understand what's your problem. Is it an app you wrote?

heetblast

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
no the thing is that i wanted to install apps which are not available in windows store but are available elsewhere but its not getting installed, it says that thare is a problem with the company account \app

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Visual Studio is a program you install onto your desktop/laptop computer. You write apps on your computer and then send them to your phone.

I think a good place for you to start is looking through

Windows App Studio - Microsoft

Watch the video and start with the tutorials. From there build up your knowledge and experience.

Good luck with it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny