How do you always enable flash on certain websites?

Bilaira Cipher

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
When I go into my settings and click the "manage permissions" button, all it allows me to do is remove flash permissions on websites, not add them. Certain sites like Netflix or Wikipedia asked for the flash player once, then always saved it. Other sites like lyric websites never asked for it and still enabled it anyways. I like to play on the website (link removed by mod) but every time I open the website it asks me to enable flash player. Flash is enabled, but this particular site is not on the list of permissions, and I don't know how to add it to the list. I always have to manually select the allow once option, click sign in, enter my information, allow flash only once again, then be redirected back to the sign in page after I've already signed in. This is the only website I use that doesn't give me an option to always enable flash, and I can't find anywhere in the setting how to fix this. Does anyone know how to always enable flash on websites? Not all websites, just specific ones. I've also so far not seen anyone else ask this and get a straight answer that doesn't involve crazy steps or downgrading the system. I'd like to be able to do this without downgrading my privacy or taking 3 hours to complete the steps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124