How to enable LTE (Lumia 920 from Thailand)

jakrog

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
well in some roms nokia had to disable LTE because of the carrier doesnt want the phone to support LTE until the carrier are done with their upgrades. Thats what i got from nokia, when i was asking about why swedish sold 920 were unlocked but not norways 920. but its gonna come rom update for this soon :)
So if the phone are unbranded it should have LTE option if u got a carrier that support LTE :) Nokias fault partially :p

Thanks Pontus! That just saved me from going nuts! I have been on the phone with Tele2 several times, they could not help me (other than "upgrading" my subscription). While I was listening to the lounge music and the support guy (who was very helpful) was checking with the technicians I read your post, and then remembered some Elgiganten seller mentioning something about Norwegian lumias, so I told him I will have to get back to him if this doesnt help. But it seems to have worked! I have the 4G icon visible in the top bar. Though I cannot select 4G in the list over "Highest connection speed" in the settings. Only 2G and 3G there...

Thanks!
Jakob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PimbleNivhe