How to use camera button?

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I can not use my camera button on Lumia 820 well. Because, when I press it, it focuses. I hold it, it still focuses on middle. I have always used touching screen when taking photo. I did not use it. But I try, I can't use it actually.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Just press it all the way in, its a two way button, half press = focus, full press = focus + picture.
You should try using the nails to press it all in, if you press it half it will only focus, if you leave the button, focus is also reset, so better keep it half presses and when you are ready to take the picture just press it further.
I can not use my camera button on Lumia 820 well. Because, when I press it, it focuses. I hold it, it still focuses on middle. I have always used touching screen when taking photo. I did not use it. But I try, I can't use it actually.

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Just press it all the way in, its a two way button, half press = focus, full press = focus + picture.
You should try using the nails to press it all in, if you press it half it will only focus, if you leave the button, focus is also reset, so better keep it half presses and when you are ready to take the picture just press it further.
I guess it is a bit hard to get used to. :\ could you take a photo in one press? I could not manage to take photo in one pressing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankowed