howdy wpians

dhavalthakur

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I am dhaval from India just joined the forums now although following this blog since day 1 of my purchase of nokia lumia820.

my hobbies are blogging,gaming,playing soccer,,web designing,game designing,reading novels related to technology like google story, the Steve jobs way etc..
actually as me a blogger too i thought of opening my own wp blog but then i saw this blog n thought lets contribute here only.
hope i would find new wpians here and some Xbox mates too .. My gamer tag is dhavalthakur

i would also be updating some of my tips on the forum :) hope you wud encourage lol =p

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard to WP central, it's great to have you here, you may want to check out the window's phone 8 forum (guilds and how to's) tip and tricks for newbies.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow, Dhaval, you have a load of cool hobbies. How have you found it adjusting to your WP phone? Great to see you here!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Wow, Dhaval, you have a load of cool hobbies. How have you found it adjusting to your WP phone? Great to see you here!

Welcome to the forums. If interested in writing for wpcentral I would contact b the staff

Sent from my LG-D801 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzankhan1