HTC's hardware better than Nokia?

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
So what Europe needs is a 5000000000% (yes, five BILLION percent) import tax on stuff not made in Europe. That would sway Nokia to bring the jobs back to the Finns.
I don't know about 5 billion per cent but I would say if they put a 40 to 50% tax on goods made outside of the EU that would encourage a lot of European companies who have outsourced their production to bring it back to their homelands. Manufacturing - supply and demand is the foundation of the worlds entire economy and manufacturing plays a huge part of it. Beijing's entire economy is dependant on the rest of the world buying Chinese made goods. There was a recent study that found about 6 months ago when Chinas economy started showing signs of slowing down, that that was down to Italy and Spain not buying their goods. They are just two countries out of many of Chinas consumers. It makes you think. Anyway, off topic.

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
If you're in North America it will most certainly say made in Taiwan on it. Allthe HTC'sI have bought which date back 3 years now, the Wildfire, the Explorer, the Titan and the 8X all say made in Taiwan. The Legend which was from India unknowingly to me said made in China, but Chinese made models are most probably for the Chinese and Indian market only, where they can sell them cheaper. But yes, It will most probably be Taiwanese made. They will probably all be made in Taiwan.

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I have owned the HD2, HD7 and not 8X. I have had zero issues with build quality on HTC's, aside from the discolouration issue with the 8X. I periodically clean it back to acceptable levels when I find the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124