I give up, going back to Android. Any tips on the LG L70 D325?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustavo Pereira

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Like I said, my investments are divided between phone and tablet. The specifications of the 520 fit well with what I wanted and for not knowing the OS I chose a low-end mobile and I dont regret at all, except for what I already have mentioned about the OS.

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
It is the OS's fault I agree with you my friend, everyone on here is patronized and the fact that they probably have that feeling down under as to why is this os getting no apps made for it if so they are crap and un-reliable. I am gonna switch pretty soon the last time I replied to a message from someone instantly is when I stare at my phone to check the message come through. Its pathetic!

dino73n

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Had lumia 920 for almost a year and I was very happy with it but my wife accidentally dropped it on concrete and display has cracked. I gave an LG nexus 5 a try and it is garabage in comparasion with lumia. Despite N5's strong hardware lumia has been a lot faster and smoother experience. Looking forward for Lumia930 to be released so I can be back on WP and Nokia as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The OP got his answers.

He's also fully aware that he is comparing the lowest end WP device to a high end Android device. Finally, there aren't any new points being made that directly relate to the OP's original question, so I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whcrumb