I give up... My Lumia 920 doesn't have enough apps...

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I see the humor in this thread but seriously if someone needs to have a zillion apps on their phone they be better off with a laptop or something.
I was talking with my cousin who is a diehard Apple person and told him that I have a Lumia 920 and he said right away oh you dont have many apps do you. I told him I have what I need and I am happy with it. I asked him let compare apps that you have and see if I can find them on the Windows Phone side. So we went through 12 of them and out the 12 I could find only 10 and the 2 I could not find was probably because I could not find a comparble version or Author that makes the same application. And he was impressed with this outcome. And Really anyone that is Apple or Android fan telling you aww you don't have any Apps ask him to share a few that he/she uses every day and see if you can find the app on the WIndows Phone side. I willing to bet you will find the same or better application than what they have 10 times out of 12. People just don't know Windows Phone and need to give it a chance otherwise its a situation of close minded and I just say Really.... Really!!!!.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124