If I have a Nexus 7, could there be any problem if I got a WP8?

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I'll be honest, I'm nervous about the idea of getting a Windows Phone device. If it hadn't been for the beauty, stability and speed of Windows Phone 8 I would have just gone for a much cheaper Nexus 4 which also has my favorite swype keyboard.

I already have a Nexus 7 tablet that I find to be quite portable and I can take it with me almost everywhere. Due to this I'm sure I can get all the apps I need by just getting them on my N7. My idea is to use the Nexus 7 for those apps that are not available for WP8 and for battery intensive tasks like gaming so I can conserve battery life on my phone and also have the best of both worlds.

However I have this habit of not thinking of potential problems (due to my enthusiasm) before they occur. Can you think of any problems due to which this device combo would not work? I don't mean in terms of compatibility but in terms of what stuff I can do with this device combo. For example, if I were to get just a WP8 phone it wouldn't work for me because of a general lack of apps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
well I don't think you'll have a problem if you get a Wp8 device. it just means you're not in the full ecosystem. you'll be perfectly fine if you get a wp8 device

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
So what's it like to use a wp8 with a n7? Any problems or shortcomings? Anything lacking?

I'm thinking it might be kind of inconvenient to whip out the n7 every time I need to use a Google app like maps which I use quite often.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wasifl