Is anyone not complaining about their 920...

xcharles718

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Yet to really use mind as of yet(since my number hasn't ported over to the new micro SIM), but I haven't had any issues with my Cyan 920.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

adebo

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I love mine! Only thing im waiting to improve is battery life, my 900 has the best battery life I have ever seen on a smartphone so I am hoping for the same. I am doing a complete discharge and full recharge. Hopefully that works!

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Background apps

Did you check if there are any background apps running?.. I heard that Nokia Drive runs in the back ground and drains battery.

elvisff

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
No complaints here. Faster than my L900. Loving the phone so far. I wonder what hidden features the phone has the I don't know about.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Showed mine to a friend last night and he complained "it looks the same as WP7, they haven't changed anything"
Seeing as he has an iphone 5 I had to laugh while pointing out how much ios has changed visually since it launched! ;)

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm complaining, but then again I expect a lot, because I am required to do a lot with my phone. If it isn't flawless, I will probably notice, as I have with every other phone I have ever used. LOL!

Calnor

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I love my 920 except for two things. 1. When it vibrates it sounds like it rattles a bit. 2. Nokia maps. They take a bit to load directions. I really loved Bing maps on my Focus. On this, you need the two Nokia map apps. Maps and Drive. I liked being able to scroll forward in directions on but Bing. Don't seem to have some of those essential functions on the 920.