Just Ordered my Yellow Lumia 920 from Walmart. How long is their shipping delay?

Anthony80693

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I know it's been a long time but I got the Yellow Lumia 920 from AT&T almost a week ago! I was so excited and man the device is beautiful its a little heavy but I think it's a good thing. I think the heavier a phone feels the more powerful and better it is. Its very beautiful to look at. The Win Phone 8 OS is fast and fluid and very easy to use. I see AT&T has more Cyans in and Best Buy, and Amazon both got yellow ones. I will be reluctant buy from Walmart again as they seem more "second hand". I guess its better to go straight to the source. I had been waiting to get my hands on the 920 since it was announced in September and then almost 2 months from Walmart which was complete heel to wait for but its finally over. It was worth the wait and have no regrets whatsoever. I see supply is improving by the day so I wish the very best to everyone still waiting.

greak94

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
If people can post when they get their lumia cyans and the order dates from Walmart so I can try to figure out what century I'll get mine.

greak94

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Also so that when Walmart tries to deny me an extra gift card, it is true that you guys got an extra gift card from Walmart right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeroyNoodle