LG NeXus 4...hmmm...

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. The irony is thick in here considering a thread you made entitled, "Android Bashing Anyone?"

I don't hold it against anyone who decides to go off the reservation with a device choice, but man, you just went off on how bad Android was in that thread.

I wish you (or anyone else for that matter) luck going elsewhere, but Android just seems like a hot mess that was cooked up in some kid's basement. Maybe I'm just missing something...

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I think some of these posts attacking the OP, who has been VERY pro-WP since his membership, was out of line. Especially from Danny. Some of y'all need to chill out

Of course you do. You bought a phone with an almost identical OS as his Nexus 4. You are meh-brothers for life.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
phone OS is a personal preference so everyone refrain from bashing each others choices because that is all we have. each one has pluses and minuses so just keep it there.

kiddori

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I have both the Lumia 920 and the Nexus 4. Both are great great phones, in their own ways.

The things I love about the Nexus 4: It's fast as ****. I can't believe how fast it is. Also, having used skinned Android in the past, it's really refreshing to use the stock Android OS.

However, compared with the Lumia 920, the N4's camera and speakers are disappointing. That's where I think the Lumia 920 shines well above the N4.

It's a nice fight between the two though. ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di