Limited edition Nokia phones on Verizon Wireless for father's day

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Sorry everyone for not posting in a while. There are several devices are being tested currently for Verizon's new line up which I'm sure new "leaks" and official announcement to come. Unfortunately 928 devices are experiencing abnormal malfunctions after the recent update mostly with LTE connection and touchscrean unresponsiveness. Hows everyone 928 holding up?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Sorry everyone for not posting in a while. There are several devices are being tested currently for Verizon's new line up which I'm sure new "leaks" and official announcement to come. Unfortunately 928 devices are experiencing abnormal malfunctions after the recent update mostly with LTE connection and touchscrean unresponsiveness. Hows everyone 928 holding up?

Welcome back, TC. We missed you. This thread discussing signs of a red 928 has been a point of discussion: http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread/239491.htm

It includes the sighting of a red 928 in navifirm as well as some red 928 casing pictures in the Nokia stress test lab in San Diego.

So the release of color(s) is delayed because of the 928 bugs that amber & GDR2 have brought out?

Is there going to be a phablet released on VZW along side the AT&T phablet? Any other new gdr3 devices? Maybe a successor to the 92X series?

Last edited:

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

It's definitely buggier, touch becomes unresponsive at times and the Call+SMS filter app only blocks texts (though, does block calls and texts when used on T-Mobile).

Separately (and not just for TC), I came across this earlier today, wondering if there was any truth to it?

http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/2013/09/02/rumor-lumia-1020-variant-heading-to-verizon-soon/

Zomby Jeezus

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

I am definitely having screen response issue with certain apps. When I use Nokia Pro Cam it will become glitchy and lock up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaycee