Listening to MP3s, need some tips on finding the one I want to hear

dmusicant

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I've been using my Nokia 520 (AT&T) for over a year. I can find my desired tagged MP3 eventually, but sometimes it takes way too long, or can't find it period! Sometimes, changing the search category (e.g. Album to Song) and then back lets the phone find the selection. Other times, this doesn't help. Even a shutdown/restart doesn't get the 520 to find the selection! Needless to say, this is extremely frustrating. Does anyone have some tips to improve this so-called performance? All this time I have harbored the hope that looking deeper into what's happening would reveal Microsoft's thinking in their design of the music playing application, but I just had a look at the manual I have and it didn't indicate anything that wasn't already obvious to me. I'm beginning to think that there are holes in Microsoft's Windows Phone operating system with regard to playing tagged MP3s. I'm hoping to design an MP3 tagging system along with file organization system on my network access server to help manage my MP3s, but don't want to tackle that big job without getting a handle on what's going on with my Nokia 520.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz