LTE on T-Mobile

Games Goblin

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Ah, I thought the 930 was going to make its way to ATT and/or T-Mobile. My bad!

T-Mobile needs a flagship windows phone asap if they won't be bringing in the 930

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

sweetmusicd

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I purchased my Icon from the MS store in California and am trying to use it up hear in Canada on the Telus network. Both Verizon and Telus work on the same band and frequencies. I was able to get SMS, MMS working after downloading Access Point and changing location settings. I can get H and H+ but when I move cellular settings to LTE the signal icon goes off and it says I have no service. The mode selection under cellular setting is grayed out and I cant choose between 1)LTE, GSM, or UMTS and 2)LTE, CDMA. It is permanently on LTE, GSM, or UMTS. I am thinking this is the issue. Did Verizon disable this feature when you are not using them so you can't get LTE if you live in North America. I think I am in the same boat as somebody trying to use this phone on ATT or TMobile. I live in an area with excellent LTE coverage and even put my nano sim into a coworkers iphone 5S and it came up LTE right off the bat. I'm frustrated because Verizion wont even say Hi to me on the phone when I try to talk with them about the issue because I am not a paying customer. I just feel like I need to get the option to switch to LTE, CDMA on my phone and then I could use LTE on my Telus network. I know the speed increase is really not that big of deal but it's just the fact that I have LTE capabilities but I can't use them. Ugggg! When will Canada get a decent Windows Phone so I don't have to go through all this??!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz