Lumia 720 User Media

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
OK,been away in Ireland visiting family there and meeting some long lost cousins. Too many photos to upload so i will share my Flickr page instead. It starts off at the end in North Wales then back to Ireland. Gonna move to my mothers homeland someday soon,already have plans. First 29 photos were not taken with Lumia 720.

Flickr: Seany72's Photostream

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
No the first 29 shots were from my cousins iphone 4S. And i never used any apps at all just steady hand and various settings. Could have improved the night shots a little bit but otherwise great

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Sorry my mistake the first 29 pics have now become some other photos now. There is some photos taken with my cousins iphone where you see us by them statues then before that and after that it's various phones. But all Ireland ones taken on my 720 were further down

bijendra

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Prefered WP8 because of Nokia build quality and MS security. Now with all these stuff, everything takes a very long path to accomplish. For ex: today I contacted Nokia Care, I had to give them my IMEI number.. so during the call I had to tap the start button->settings->about windows phone->more details->read 5 numbers... and tell them those 5 digits,when you come back to check the other numbers, its gone !! Now, I have to repeat the same steps again. I am frustrated ! I will resell this phone if Nokia or MS are not going to address these small issues.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Prefered WP8 because of Nokia build quality and MS security. Now with all these stuff, everything takes a very long path to accomplish. For ex: today I contacted Nokia Care, I had to give them my IMEI number.. so during the call I had to tap the start button->settings->about windows phone->more details->read 5 numbers... and tell them those 5 digits,when you come back to check the other numbers, its gone !! Now, I have to repeat the same steps again. I am frustrated ! I will resell this phone if Nokia or MS are not going to address these small issues.

Did you try like this, 1. Open the about wp menu, then press windows key to go to the main menu.
2.make your call to the cc, when they ask for it, just hold the back key to see the windows and navigate to the wp window. If you need to see the numbers again, just need to do the above again.

I guess on android, the window stays like that instead of going back to the call window once the phone is back to your ear. But unfortunately it happens in wp8 and kind of sucks..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

bijendra

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Just in 72hrs Lumia 720 is dead !!
I plugged in the charger yesterday and its boom. There were atleast 5 people at Nokia care for similar or different issuses with Lumia 720.
However they refused to replace the device after a lot of argument. Then I went to the shop from where I bought it as he promised me to replace it with in 5 days.
Now, waiting for the new device. As it comes I am going to sell it to the shop owner or in OLx.
I bought this phone with a lot of expections from NOKIA and TRUST for quality. I am DONE !! They don't deserve it.

Good bye MS and NOKIA

suexilin

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
WP_20130730_007.jpg

Hand resting on the table for stability, obviously hand held, no flash.

Love this phone. :)

Attachments

• WP_20130730_007.jpg
    WP_20130730_007.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 19

makeskmr

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Did you try "Press and hold the Back Button"
It should be working...
i tried the same what u mentione din your scenario with My Solution..
Its workign for me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254