Lumia 920 post GDR3 update

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I got those updates too. Have GDR3 and had flashed to get the amber update. Carrier now listed as Rogers. My version matches yours trackstar. I was reading that there is another firmware update through NCS and just downloaded the up to date version of NCS 2013.38 .3.12 . Is there anything else I should do to stay up to date? nokia920

stickerboy

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Ran the .155 update last night (unlocked 920, o2uk) - only things I have noticed so far is that is fixed a little issue I had with custom text tones and I now have the call+SMS blocker option showing under Settings. never been able to get that before now. I'll post back if I spot anything else :)

Malcolm Clement

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm also noticing horrible battery drain in very strong coverage areas. Normal use, nothing background running other than the standard for me (6snap, 6tag, and Bing weather) and I went from 100% to 20% in the matter of 4 hours. Not much use, not many emails coming in. Normally (before this most recent update) I was able to go a full day with pretty good use and still have 15-20% left when I went to bed. Now I'm recharging constantly and it's really pissing me off. There needs to be a way to directly inform the WP OS team about these issues where they actually hear/see the complaints...

kavita10

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Experiencing Horrible battery drain here as well post the recent update.. is there anyway to step back to the older GDR3.. I know silly me, but still....Hope MS noticed this and finds a fix soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifeca1295