lumia 925 unlocking

michael1782

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes you can. your have to either ring them up or go see them. filled in the form and reply back to get in touch with them. visited the shop and they said there isn't any restricktions on it like the lumia 920 had and would cost me 19 pounds something

ngilbert89

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
You might as well try what I have done, fill in the Vodafone unlocking request Vodafone UK - Help - Unlock Code Request Form and see what happens? I managed to get Vodafone to unlock an iPhone after I'd only had it a week!
I put my request in yesterday, I'll let you know when I get a reply.

yes let me no if they unlock your phone, the only thing i think as to why they wont is because the 32GB is exclusive to them and they wont want any other carrier to have it, maybe after the deal expires they might unlock it then ,

michael1782

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
spoke to Vodaphone today and my request is going through. 7-10 days they said for the unlock code. cost ?19.99 so will report back as of when I hear off them

ngilbert89

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
what version on nokia care suite is need for the lumia 925 and does anybody have the link, also what rom is it for an unbranded 925 in UK? thanks

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
spoke to Vodaphone today and my request is going through. 7-10 days they said for the unlock code. cost ?19.99 so will report back as of when I hear off them

Can you buy the 925 outright from Vodafone and if so, how much? I can only seem to get contract amounts via the website.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

ngilbert89

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Can you buy the 925 outright from Vodafone and if so, how much? I can only seem to get contract amounts via the website.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

you have to buy it on contract but if you look on amazon / ebay you can get it

beershark

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I asked the previous owner to ask Voda to unlock the phone which is good.

Has anyone else had Voda unlock a 950 and how long does it take and how does is the code received (SMS/Email/Post etc.)?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Hornet2012

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
7-10 days they told me, so should be anyday for me :) they send by e-mail so they will ask for a e-mail address

Has anyone actually received a working unlock code from Vodafone?
I requested mine, was told the handset had to be registered on network for 14 days, so submitted mine again after the 14 days and paid ?19.99. On Friday I received a code and instructions that don't work!

Dear Customer

Reference Number: (reference removed)
Mobile Number: (mobile number removed)
IMEI Number: (imei removed)

Further to your communication with Vodafone regarding the unlocking of your Nokia handset, I have set out the following procedure and unlocking code:
Go to calling application

1. With the Vodafone SIM card inside the handset

2. Type ##782# and call

3. Enter (20 digit code removed)

4. Your device is already unlocked message shall be displayed

NB. If the handset fails to unlock, then please do not attempt to enter any sequence more than twice, as you will risk permanently blocking your handset.

I hope that you will find this information straightforward, however should you require any further information or assistance, please contact the Helpline by calling 191 from your mobile phone or 08700 700191 (Vodafone contract) or 08700 776655 (Vodafone Pay as you Talk) from a landline. You can view a step by step guide to unlocking your handset via the internet using the link below:
Unlocking your Nokia handset from Vodafone UK - YouTube

Yours Sincerely

Divya *********
NUC Resolutions

Hornet2012

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
try this

turn phone off.
put in a different sim
boot up and it will ask you to enter the unlock code
entre the 20 digit code you received.

Yep tried that! I know that is the standard way with a sim from another provider you get the request for the unlock code, and the code supplied didn't work!
That was the odd thing that their instructions were not what I expected and did not work anyway.

michael1782 have you had your code yet and did it work?

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
For the record, O2 unlocked my 925. I used the online chat and asked them to unlock it as I was going on holiday and wanted to use a local sim card. They didn't charge me.

michael1782

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Yep tried that! I know that is the standard way with a sim from another provider you get the request for the unlock code, and the code supplied didn't work!
That was the odd thing that their instructions were not what I expected and did not work anyway.

michael1782 have you had your code yet and did it work?

have I heck. had to take mine back to shop last week and they replaced it with another and again its gone back due to the vibrator not working so even if they do send me it, it'll be no good. so will have to ring them up again once I get it back.

Manoj1551

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Can we buy this phone, use for some 1-2 months and then use it for At&T.. I want to do this because am not sure if TMO network in my office. I have seen many complaining they cant get proper network.. So if its same for me, can i use ATT on lumia 925 ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788