lumia 925 unlocking

Debarring

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I have to say - I have been with T mobile for years and switched to Vodafone........I have paid ?19.99 for an unlock code to wait almost thirty days.....to find I still cannot unlock the phone.....I hate vodafone their customer service is **** poor why the hell did I switch from T Mobile!!!! Really hope I am getting my point across !!!!!:devil:

michael1782

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Finally ive unlocked my lumia 925 from vodaphone ;) keep pestering them and they will give you it. Ive had 3 devices off them due to faults and within the last week or so, theyve sent the unlock codes for all 3 lol

vivley

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
michael1782,

How did you do this? VF have given me a code which doesn't work and have told me I need to send the handset to their hardware depot for them to have a look!

Hornet2012

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
michael1782,

How did you do this? VF have given me a code which doesn't work and have told me I need to send the handset to their hardware depot for them to have a look!

Same here, had to send handset off because the code and instructions they sent me did not work!

michael1782

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
They sent the codes via e-mail. First and secound codes they sent had different imei numbers. As ive had to change my phone 3 times so were usless. Rang them up and told them my imei number and within a week they sent me a new e-mail with the right imei number. Replaced vodaphone sim with a different sim. Turnned phone on and entered the 20 digit code they sent and bobs your uncle it said phone unlocked. So what i suggest everyone do is to make sure the code they send has the right imei number to your phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788