Memory Issue with Zune?

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been using my Lumia 710 and i love it but the one thing that bugs me is the memory count...About a week ago, i had about 1.3GB free when i plug into my Zune...then after using NextGen Reader and caching images for quite a bit, my free memory went down to about 800MB...then after watching a podcast..within the same night, it shows that i have 0 MB free space on Zune

Initially i thought it's because of the cache so it'll clear up after a few days but it's been a full week and Zune still shows 0 MB....i haven't downloaded any apps so that couldn't be it...does any one know what's going on?

It's weird because my "Total Space Used" says 5.74GB, and when I deleted some apps, the total space used went down but still see that my free space is 0 mb

I haven't gotten the Tango update yet and i'm wondering whether this 0mb is also causing the issue

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Very odd...after over a week (11 days to be exact)...my Zune now shows that I have 1.55GB free again...within these 11 days, I haven't done any massive downloading/deleting of apps...there must be some bugged apps that's causing this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz