More evidence of strong sales -- HTC joins Nokia in the "sold out" club

Tamao

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Well its not entirely unscientific. Its reasonable to assume that most Rogers stores are fairly similar in their sales patterns. If that store sells out consistently then it does give some evidence of widespread demand.

But yeah good to hear. My local Rogers store has Android fanboys, it was suffocating to just try and check out the 8X. He kept saying oh my android has xyz and I kept going err so does this.

I know with Android and iPhone that retailers get paid incentives by Google and Apple to sell their phones. It is a sad thing, but MS needs to join in on that to make it easier to sell devices to the undecided. And also, those Android promoters like to lie to the undecided to swindle them into them into buying Android devices. It got me so mad when I saw that happen.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
But are we still in "sold out" status?

Yes. China is just ramping up and is out. Europe is barely ramping up and out of stock all over the place. In the U.S. many carriers aren't replacing defective devices claiming they lack stock (might be BS, but that is what they claim).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di