Mouse and Keyboard's precision or Controller's comfort? Which do you prefer?

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
@badelhas
Nice!

I feel like I'm cramped up after a while of using a keyboard and mouse, but that's just me. Lol

Any particular games you play?

@Trigati

Nice

I was going to get one not too long ago I but prefer my current controller

And for some games I use my MSI mouse and MSI keyboard (I can't remember the name or model number at the moment)
I play mostly fps games. I've also been playing games in VR, with the HTC but that as special controllers ;)
Cheers

Trigati

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Nice

I was going to get one not too long ago I but prefer my current controller

And for some games I use my MSI mouse and MSI keyboard (I can't remember the name or model number at the moment)

The Elite is really solid, plus the customizability with three different thumb stick styles, two different D-Pad choices and the paddle triggers underneath just make it a joy to use. Another nice touch is that that the case is designed to hold all the optional parts including having the optional XBox chat pad accessory connected.

The G13 is also a really nice accessory. It has 21 easy to use keys, plus a thumb stick and a couple of thumb keys. It's great along with a mouse for MMOs and RPGs like Mass Effect. I also use the set-up for FPS games like BioShock.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
The Elite is really solid, plus the customizability with three different thumb stick styles, two different D-Pad choices and the paddle triggers underneath just make it a joy to use. Another nice touch is that that the case is designed to hold all the optional parts including having the optional XBox chat pad accessory connected.

The G13 is also a really nice accessory. It has 21 easy to use keys, plus a thumb stick and a couple of thumb keys. It's great along with a mouse for MMOs and RPGs like Mass Effect. I also use the set-up for FPS games like BioShock.

Nice!

I now need a new controller, I somehow broke the LT button on my controller

Bioshock is my favorite game series of all time! Lol. I can always go back and keep replaying it.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I've been recently using a keyboard since my new controller is in it's way (from eBay), and I've been getting use to keyboards now and I'm loving it! Lol

I guess it takes a broken controller to get use to a keyboard.

mattyjoes

Aug 5, 2017
Visit site
I cannot get used to mouse and keyboard controls. Then again, I can't play an instrument either. Lol It seems my fingers can't decipher it.
I use an XB1 controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deryl McCarty