Movie Maker/MovieJax - Option to add text to clips?

Alex Dean

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I realise that to ask for a serious video editing app for a mobile phone - never mind for WP8.1 which is still in its infancy - is a little bit far-fetched, but I am planning to get a Lumia 1520 or 930 soon and, as a short filmmaker, I really want to get serious and creative with these video editing apps.

I had a quick play with them and couldn't find an option to add text to clips; I have a few ideas for projects in mind that may require me to do this, so I just ask is this possible to do right now?

Rasahi

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Is there any application to compressed movie. Make my movie but can't send through whatsapp.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Keith Patton

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
We have text on video on our product backlog for MovieJax. Essentially, text on video is an effect, and we are focusing first on filter effects coming soon. We are then moving on to looking at transtions, audio and title effects as you describe.

Alex Dean

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
That's great to hear, thank you :) I'll keep a close eye on the development of the app and I hope it comes sooner rather than later. Thank you for your hard work in pushing the platform forward. :)

Rasahi

May 20, 2013
Visit site
MovieJax just give 30 seconds only. Better movie moments at least it allow 60 seconds.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz