New photos for conracts are not showing on the people thing on the front screen

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Sorry I'm not very techy. Have just bought a Microsoft Lumia 650 and for the most part have had no problem. However, due to the (not so impressive) photo thing of contacts on the front screen showing lots of blank circles where I didn't have photos of my contacts, I added a few to the ones that didn't have one. They show up fine when I list the contacts, but not on the moving circles. The contacts that I transferred from my old phone are there, but not the photos I have added on this phone.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I'm not very techy. Have just bought a Microsoft Lumia 650 and for the most part have had no problem. However, due to the (not so impressive) photo thing of contacts on the front screen showing lots of blank circles where I didn't have photos of my contacts, I added a few to the ones that didn't have one. They show up fine when I list the contacts, but not on the moving circles. The contacts that I transferred from my old phone are there, but not the photos I have added on this phone.

That's normal since win8 and on all phones, People Live Tile updates only after every app or o.s. update (some days, at maximum one month if you are on production builds).
You see the old contacts because they are the first imported during first app sync, so every time app updates and resync, live tile updates too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeMartinHater69