Next Xbox new rumor that better be wrong. No second hand games

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
We will know half the story on 20th February, when the announcement from Sony comes.
I have a feeling that Sony isn't going to announce specs. It'll probably be more focused around services, capabilities, features planned for PS4. Hmmm, then again I'm fairly sure I read somewhere that for the PS4, Sony is less interested in specs and more on the experience. That could line up with a spec-less announcement.

That Xbox 360 controller really is perfect - not a fan of the Playstation controller by ANY means. That has been my biggest hindrance to even considering a Playstation console. If Microsoft pulls a stupid move though and messes up the controller (and doesn't allow "legacy" 360 controllers) then I'll have to bow out. That controller is a huge part of the console gaming experience.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Fingers crossed with the controller.

You are probably right with the partial reveal idea. They would want to save some surprises for E3. That is where MS may show their hand.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
hey listen folks, the only people pushing this is the cabal of EA/Ubisoft/Vivendi. No one else wants to can the second hand game market. Not Microsoft, not Sony, not anyone else! EA is a monster that feeds on itself with 50, 60, 70 dollar games, that can be had for a third off that price just weeks later. They want EVERYONE to pay $60 a game and they are fools because their sales will plummet.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
hey listen folks, the only people pushing this is the cabal of EA/Ubisoft/Vivendi. No one else wants to can the second hand game market. Not Microsoft, not Sony, not anyone else! EA is a monster that feeds on itself with 50, 60, 70 dollar games, that can be had for a third off that price just weeks later. They want EVERYONE to pay $60 a game and they are fools because their sales will plummet.

If that's the case, then why are other companies games priced comparably? EA, Ubisoft, and Vivendi aren't the only ones looking to profit off of $60 plus games.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria