NOKIA Running Android.... Straight from the horse's mouth

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
there's been alot of posts created about articles that talk about the demise of windows phone or nokia, sometimes multiple threads for the same news. i guess the saying is true "if you dont have haters you're not doing it right". to me it says people see wp8 as a threat and they go out of their way to say anything negative about wp8 or nokia. when nokia releases their numbers on january 24th for Q4, people will see they have sold well. this reminds me of android right before it's rise. verizon took the droid campaign and ran with it. that put android on the map. now AT&T is trying to do the same with wp8 with nokia, htc, samsung etc as partners. i feel this is the rise of the legitimate 3rd cell phone OS in the market. unlike android, wp8 has alot more competition to cut into.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
there's been alot of posts created about articles that talk about the demise of windows phone or nokia, sometimes multiple threads for the same news. i guess the saying is true "if you dont have haters you're not doing it right". to me it says people see wp8 as a threat and they go out of their way to say anything negative about wp8 or nokia. when nokia releases their numbers on january 24th for Q4, people will see they have sold well. this reminds me of android right before it's rise. verizon took the droid campaign and ran with it. that put android on the map. now AT&T is trying to do the same with wp8 with nokia, htc, samsung etc as partners. i feel this is the rise of the legitimate 3rd cell phone OS in the market. unlike android, wp8 has alot more competition to cut into.

People will sometimes just create something imaginary in their head as proof of why WP8 sucks, when it isn't even true. Then there's those extremists that would probably target users with Windows Phones and then just kill only them. WP is a threat, let's not deny this, so the extremists will try and stop it by any means required.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124