Orzly accessories for the Lumia 950Xl

Jason Siva

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

Seeing very little on cases and accessories on this forum. Came across a range from a company called Orzly who have cases as well as certified Type-C cables.

I was able to grab a few of the videos they have online and post them here:

Orzly Fusion Bumper Case:

Orzly FlexiCase:

Tempered Glass Screen Protector:

Type-C Cables:

Give me a like if you're getting an Orzly case for your Lumia 950XL :excited:

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I actually bought the hybrid case for mine while I wait for Mozo to get its act together. The case was a perfect fit, well made, but I found the glossy black bumper not to my taste, as there is a seam on the top of the bumper that collects dirt readily. Also the buttons are harder to get to in the case. The cutout for them goes all the way around without the slight dip to the back that a lot of mfr's use now to make it easier to access the buttons.

I ended up replacing the Orzly with a cheap but very well made KuGi case (link below). It provides a slight lip on the front edge so the glass does not touch a surface when placed face down, and the button cutout is much better.
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B012NB2T70?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I have seen their stuff on Amazon and I think I'm going to order the Flexicase and maybe try out their screen protector since it has cutouts only in the areas that blocks sensors. Lots of screen protectors for this phone are cutting off the top right half of the protector in order to keep it from blocking the proximity sensor (ordered one already that didn't have a cut out there and it blocked it). But I tend to go with clear TPUs for my phone and have already ordered two. This one from LK http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3336260 is pretty good. The other was a cheaper version of it from ebay that actually turned out to be quite good since it has a slightly smaller footprint.

rickt1

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Got the fusion bumper case for mine but after watching the videos wishing I had maybe got the flexicase but still haven’t got the phone yet to try the case out.

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I have the Orzly Fusion on my 950 XL and for the money, I think it's a very good case.

It fits very snuggly, looks decent, and protects the entire phone including the camera lens area. I'm a little disappointed that the black border is shiny plastic instead of a matte, grippy texture, but it still provides some level of grip unlike my Lumia 920 that was as slippery as a wet noodle. I'm not a big fan of the holes for the buttons as they make it harder to actually push the buttons because they are now recessed into the cover. However, on the plus side, I guess that'll make it harder to accidentally press one of the buttons and keeps them from getting damaged.

As the photos show, I opted for the black border case on my white phone. I think it looks nice, like a two-toned wing-tipped shoe from back-in-the-day. One problem with the white phone is that every little spec of lint caught between it and the case shows-up and it's nearly impossible not to get lint in the case. Regardless, for $10, I highly recommend the Orzly Fusion.

AdobePhotoshopExpress_1fb4e4074c04476fa3d42e8f509eafec.jpg
AdobePhotoshopExpress_8ba835d717144c43952b01f589c84018.jpg
AdobePhotoshopExpress_eecf5082a48f4ab099ab2f5f8dd21406.jpg

anon(8966963)

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased the bumper case from amazon because I think it will protect the 950XL really good... I might return the Incipio one that I got form the MS store

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788