Pics and Videos taken with your Lumia 930!

E50

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I have a question about some issue related to Lumia Camera and Lumia Camera Classic applications. There is some kind of colorful stripe at the top of the screen when I take a photo with these apps. It's not a big deal, but it seems like a software issue, because the view before taking photo doesn't have that stripe. Also, there is no problems when I take photo with other camera apps or with DNG mode enabled. It only occurs on Lumia Camera app and with 5MP+16MP JPEG enabled. Maybe someone had this thing or know something about it? Also, which mode is better, DNG or JPEG? I guess with JPEG mode the phone itself tries to make some kind of edit on the picture, no? And DNG is a raw file which I could edit by myself on a computer.

Brenda Schnee

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
just made ​​this quick video Comparing These 2 phones that i have in my drawer :eek:rly:
hope you enjoy , the greater field of view and the ois made ​​our phones the best cameraphones even if you compare to high end phones nowadays
but it lack of dynamic range:asleep:

Brenda Schnee

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I made this video showing some of capabilities of new denim camera,like the manual focus during video shooting and the greater field of view.hope you enjoy(enable the subtitles)

tphg

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
@Con Georgiadis
How about Lumia Camera version on your 1020 after updating to Denim? My friend has a 1020 which is updated to Denim, Lumia Camera is at version of 4.9.xx, and doesn't have Rich Capture, also doesn't have 4K video recording. Thanks.
---------------------------------------
P/S: Sorry that after checking again, my friend's 1020 is still at Cyan, not Denim as he thought...

Last edited:

Ron Vin

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
WP_20150305_13_14_34_Pro20150305135645.jpg
This is Tsitsu. A portrait taken with Lumia 930 Denim Camera 5 and edited with Adobe PS Express and Lumia Moments on the phone. Just perfect! If you zoom in you can actually see me in the cat`s right eye as I hold the phone. Amazing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di