Pics and vids shot with the L730\735!

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I see the 735 has issues with sim slot ... It's difficult to remove it from slot because its locked by metal and no way to push it from thar side to get out from the opening side ... What about Lumia 730 ... This issues is here too in 730 or not

Where did you read that?? The sim card clicks into place I've have no problems

M7MED ELChamouTi

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Where did you read that?? The sim card clicks into place I've have no problems
forums.wpcentral.com/showthread/315530.htm

In that post as u can see
I see in photo in internet for 730 that memory card and sim 2 slots is like the picture in the post and will face the same problem .. I'm right or wrong ?? If I'm wrong, can u confirm by image ??

Marc_SP

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Great photos. Maybe they are not super sharp (sharp enough, though), but when you look at the photo as a whole (colors, tonality, contrast, etc.) they look really great. This time did you use any sort of tripod? Which photo mode? (some photos don't have EXIF, so I could not see)

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Great photos. Maybe they are not super sharp (sharp enough, though), but when you look at the photo as a whole (colors, tonality, contrast, etc.) they look really great. This time did you use any sort of tripod? Which photo mode? (some photos don't have EXIF, so I could not see)

No EXIF data tthat's odd. No I never used a tripod I don't have one I have very steady hands. As for sharpness your not going to get super sharp photos on any mobile on night shots. I'll do some fresh daytime ones soon when the sun comes back out. The photos are all manual

Marc_SP

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
No EXIF data tthat's odd. No I never used a tripod I don't have one I have very steady hands. As for sharpness your not going to get super sharp photos on any mobile on night shots. I'll do some fresh daytime ones soon when the sun comes back out. The photos are all manual

Don't misunderstand me about the sharpness issue, it is really great for a night photo made with a phone AND taken without tripod.
I wish I had such a steady hands as yours. I always need to find some place to put the camera :-(

About the EXIF, I use the software Irfanview, and never had any issue before. Maybe EXIF was deleted when you uploaded them, or if you processed them? I have noticed that the one with EXIF is about 1.6 MB, while the others are much more compressed, and come at about 600 KB each.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Don't misunderstand me about the sharpness issue, it is really great for a night photo made with a phone AND taken without tripod.
I wish I had such a steady hands as yours. I always need to find some place to put the camera :-(

About the EXIF, I use the software Irfanview, and never had any issue before. Maybe EXIF was deleted when you uploaded them, or if you processed them? I have noticed that the one with EXIF is about 1.6 MB, while the others are much more compressed, and come at about 600 KB each.

Perhaps by mistake I uploaded one that I edited for Instagram am not sure. I tend to rest the camera on a flat surface holding it steady but sometimes get blurred shots

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey.. can you tell me "double tap to wakeup" feature is available in 735 or not???
if possible share screenshot of double tap to wakeup setting page..

thanks...

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey.. can you tell me "double tap to wakeup" feature is available in 735 or not???
if possible share screenshot of double tap to wakeup setting page..

thanks...

Yes double tap to wake feature is there in 735... I saw in the video Daniel posted today.

M7MED ELChamouTi

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Sry I have question ... Sean burns1 .. All pics u have been shared I downloaded it by phone then I see they all have a size of 1MB or less ... Or the size reduced when upload on forum... Because if not the size I saw that's main the pics will be better than I saw

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Some shots taken in my local park on a dull, dark and cloudy day. All were taken using the Nokia Camera app set to Auto and Living Images enabled.

I previously had a Lumia 720, there doesn't seem to be any difference at all in picture quality. Obviously the L735 benefits with Living Images and 1080p video which was missing from the 720.

WP_20141008_12_25_30_Pro.jpg
WP_20141008_12_28_08_Pro.jpg
WP_20141008_12_37_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20141008_12_37_38_Pro.jpg

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
There is an improvement not massive but there is especially lowlight. You need some sunlight. What were you expecting?? It's still the same camera resolution as before. Anyway here is the selfie mode with elegant filter added to make me look smoother haha & normal front camera using Nokia camera. In some light the front camera the white balance is off a little bit no big deal

WP_20141008_15_50_23_Selfie.jpgWP_20141008_15_51_19_Pro.jpg

I am going to say that the front camera is not outstanding but in good light it is decent better than most. Although I would say the HTC M8 or Desire 816 front cameras which I have had before were better quality. I didn't buy it for the selfie thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard