Pictures + Videos Taken With My Lumia 830

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I like the gloominess..
edited on Fantasia painter
YzCyZjE.jpg

Airport seats.. Shot on Refocus (one of my favorite camera app from WP8 is now back on W10.. oh happy days)
v7tU13Y.jpg

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I rarely take videos, so here is one from yesterday during our local cancer awareness walk...
Extracted video stills, then multiple cloning on Fantasia painter. I used a cheap touch screen pen for editing finer details cos fingers are a bit fiddly on 5in screen.... Took me about half an hour.
T29VgsU.jpg

I remember there was an app in W8 store for this...

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Just a somewhat uneventful test pic with Windows Camera on latest Insider Preview (10586.456). Vignette with Adobe Photoshop Express.
AdobePhotoshopExpress_f74623ae7f634f089d8e21ca4c3e258a.jpg

Last edited:

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Just work related paraphernalia. Taken with Windows camera ... OS build 14393.5. CF light. Camera in auto. I just cropped final image a little. No image editing.
WP_20160801_12_33_04_Pro (2).jpg

gulam Nabi1

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
dear how u edit those pics please tell me the steps i am also using photomatrix but not getting those type of stuning photos please tell me thanks

skategrizzly

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello Windows Central community 😊

Since I'm not so active on here anymore but I still love to shoot pictures with my Lumia 830, I'm sharing my freshly made instagram profile: nadesnembregumure

which means: On the right bank of the Mura (a name of a river in our country). It is defined that on the right side of this river live Prleki (people) in Prlekija (name of the area in which they are living) and are speaking Prlescina (a slovenian dialect). I am one of these people, hence that choice for the profile name.

All of you are welcome to come by and check it out 😊 The pictures are only nature/landscape oriented and are taken in the northeast of Slovenia, the place where I come from. The purpose of my profile is to bring this part of Slovenia closer to the world, so the people can learn that it exists, explore its beauties and maybe get the idea to come visit us sometimes.
It can also happen that I will post a picture from some other place in Slovenia if I will be travelling (in that case the picture will have the right description as always), but, as I said, the main idea is to present my native region.
All the pictures are my work, some of them are in automode, some are edited. The camera used is my phone, Nokia Lumia 830 as I stated before, hence why I am posting in this thread. I don't think that I can call myself a photographer as I don't have the equipment or the knowledge, all I know is, that I love taking simple photos.
I hope that some of you will drop by and at least give me a chance to present my home to you. If you do get to this point, I have already succeded. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz