Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay, this was taken in a room with very low light.

With Flash
WP_20121120_020.jpg

With No Flash
WP_20121120_021.jpg

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Is that edited in anyway? I am really starting to worry about the quality of the camera on the L920. However, those two shots taken from the L920 on your Flickr look great.

I'm still waiting for more examples before I jump from my iPhone 5.

Here's my 2 cents. Just like any good point and shoot camera, don't judge the camera based off of using the Auto mode. You'll have to learn the ins and outs of the features provided to get the best results.

Auto mode is fine for some pics, but not all. Nokia has a blog entry explaining how to make the most of the settings. It's a very capable camera.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Here's my 2 cents. Just like any good point and shoot camera, don't judge the camera based off of using the Auto mode. You'll have to learn the ins and outs of the features provided to get the best results.

Auto mode is fine for some pics, but not all. Nokia has a blog entry explaining how to make the most of the settings. It's a very capable camera.

Could you provide a link to that blog article? Thanks!

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Is this a visability competition?

Or.. a beauty competition? (If so, you win.)

I do live out in the 'country' of Michigan on a farm with 80+ acres of land with neighbors (across the street, that is one of their barns) with over 200+ acres of land...

Good thing I don't farm that - I just live here and get to see the soy, corn, and wheat grow :).

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Get the creative studio app and you can edit your pictures straight from the phone. WP8 also has a little 'edit' feature as well if you click the ... button and select 'Crop, rotate, auto-fix' When you download the Creative Studio app - it'll show up in that edit section too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigorplux