Question for those who have used a Focus for a while now

IamNabil

Dec 10, 2010
alanbar.us
Those are excellent pictures. My only beef is the whole "doesn't save your settings on exit" thing. The default settings take excellent pictures, but without anti-shake on, I can't seem to take a steady picture in anything but full lighting. I am a sporadic picture taker, and use the wake-on-camera-button-press almost exclusively. I just want to pull out the phone and snap a shot.

TricBox

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
If you know you will be taking pics, just put in "standby" the settings are not changed. That way you are not wasting the battery on the screen being on. But it does suck that we can't save certain settings. And I don't know why anti-shaking isn't the default.

IamNabil

Dec 10, 2010
alanbar.us
I think anti-shake is a focus specific, or at least Samsung specific, option. The defaults are set by Microsoft, I think.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I am not thrilled with the performance of the camera on my Quantum. It's still a phone with a camera.
I agree that it is how you use it. Nighttime or poorly lit shots are mediocre. I can get decent shots during the day. It's important to let it focus before opening the shutter. I really wish the settings were saved.

I do have Anti-Shake.

Sent from my flippin' sweet Quantum using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria