Really need a slider with a new device...

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh well at least that's a positive step zyriak, never say never, not too long until MWC now. :)

Still can't wait though, 27 days is a long time come to think of it, Grrrrrr, sigh. :lol:

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Any new info on any new sliders guys?? I starting to get the feeling we wont see one until apollo :(.

Nope and I am none to happy about it either. Luckily my Quantum does everything I want it to so I can wait, but I would like a new device announced similar to it at some point.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I swore I would always have a physical keyboard. Then I was forced to adapt to a Droid Incredible for a few months. I bought another slider after that, but found something interesting. I was actually slower typing than I had been before because it's actually extra work physically pushing buttons in rather then touching/lifting. The only problem was I couldn't find an Android keyboard that didn't frustrate me. Then after experimenting with the WP7 keyboard I realize it is so good that I can finally leave physical keyboards behind. Just make sure you get a large enough screen that fits your fingers comfortably. Don't focus on being perfectly accurate, let the autocorrect do it's job with amazing accuracy.

TheHeroFromDOOM

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I love keyboards, got get potenshal for gaming thou. Thats why I must have one so when ROM's go big, I can play my favorits with it. Playing DOOM on my brothers iphone makes me rage to no end.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
There a rumor out there that Nokia is planning a WP device that looks pretty much like the treo pro with a slightly larger screen size maybe kind of like the Droid Pro!

TheHeroFromDOOM

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
O man I would love that so much! I want my next phone to be Nokia becuase its the brand in TRON LEgacy lolol. Beside I commend them for going all in with WP7. I bet by the time we get news on it, if it is real they will probily be others comapnys having a version to.

TheHeroFromDOOM

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Wait on second thought I wouldent buy any phone with out a side slider. nokia treo I woundent like, I thought I was like the regular droids that have the slider. If your going to do a keyboard on a phone its gotta be a side slider, not like the dell venue pro ether.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Dead thread, but ****, why not invigorate it again. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be interest in a slider in WP8. That, and other issues (like individual marketplaces) have me questioning my purchasing a WP8 device. I really love the platform, have a Quantum from day 1, but buying an app for each platform is insane.

I really want to buy a W8 tablet/convertible, WP8, and Xbox, but if the marketplace isn't cohesive, then f it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124