Received a message on twitter that I won a prize

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
After opening the message, it said I'm a "potential winner" of a prize from the "remix my life/vine" contest Nokia had a while back. Then the link took me to a page to enter my shipping address and it said my prize would be shipped in 4-6 weeks.

So, I'm confused as to whether I won a prize, or if I'm just in the finalists to potentially win a prize... man.... It would be really nice to have won a Surface 2!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I emailed the place handling the contest and here's the reply I got back:

Hi Ed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our records do indicate you are a confirmed winner in the Surface Remix Project Twitter Contest. Currently no further action is required of you at this time. In addition, per the official rules, prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks following the conclusion of the promotion, which is on December 23, 2013. Thank you for your patience and have a wonderful weekend!

Best,
Brittany
ePrize Customer Service

So....... Does this mean I won a surface2??? When I get home from work, I need to do some more investigating.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
No really, if I won a Surface 2 and the Music kit, I am going to totally flip. I never win anything! I'm just not sure if I should be celebrating just yet..

However, after carefully reading over the official contest rules, I do not see any other prizes (2nd, 3rd place, runner up etc.) only the 500 Grand Prizes of the Surface2 w/music kit.

According to the reply I got back, I am a "confirmed winner", so that only leads me to assume that I have indeed won a Surface2 w/Music kit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen