Resco is legit

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I got ya but I was under the understanding that we don't advertise in the forums so I sent him this in a PM:

Hi,

My name is Dave (Big D5) thanks for your interest in our forums. You seam to be related to or a developer of the software you have started a thread about http://forums.wmexperts.com/showthre...43#post1529543. All of us here at WMExperts realize how hard it is for developers in the Windows Mobile field so we would like to offer you an opportunity to have your software reviewed and posted on our front page just contact us using the blog page contact link or you can contact George Ponder directly at george.ponder@wmexperts.com.

I will have to remove your thread as we do not allow developers to advertise in the forums. I am looking forward to our WMExperts review of your software and I hope to see more great titles from your company in the future.

Have a great day

Dave

I deleted the thread but did not ban him.

ronbo2000

Retired *****istrator
Mar 16, 2003
Visit site
Usually for established developers we allow them as long as they don't spam the site (i.e. multiple account, multiple posts).

Established developers also helps bring more visitors. For now let this stays as you have decided.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz