Resistance to Windows 8

tekhna

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Daily Kos: Why I hate Windows 8

I thought this was fascinating, if only because it's not a bunch of tech fanboys arguing amongst themselves. It's a mainstream political blog popular in Democratic circles. The resistance to Windows 8 is very deep; whether it's rational or not is another question, but this is insightful. Windows 8 is in trouble if only because people simply don't care to give it a shot.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Daily Kos: Why I hate Windows 8

I thought this was fascinating, if only because it's not a bunch of tech fanboys arguing amongst themselves. It's a mainstream political blog popular in Democratic circles. The resistance to Windows 8 is very deep; whether it's rational or not is another question, but this is insightful. Windows 8 is in trouble if only because people simply don't care to give it a shot.

Eh, they only parrot what they read on tech blogs. There's nothing wrong with Windows 8. They should stick to their biased political garbage.

tekhna

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Eh, they only parrot what they read on tech blogs. There's nothing wrong with Windows 8. They should stick to their biased political garbage.

...it's a center-left politics blog. Of course it's biased. There's no claim to objectivity made.
And if anything, the tech blogs have been more accommodating of Windows 8 than the average consumer.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
...it's a center-left politics blog. Of course it's biased. There's no claim to objectivity made.
And if anything, the tech blogs have been more accommodating of Windows 8 than the average consumer.

Ive seen some tech sites that have not been too kind to Windows 8

erasure25

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I didn't read the whole article (too long winded), but from a glance, the issue seems to be more related to user error or user behavior than Windows 8. The person didn't take the 5 minutes to learn the new motions, and then blamed everything that went "wrong" on Windows 8.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria